- Lake, Tom R., “The Ancestral Lure of the Hudson Estuary.”
- Rugenstein, Ernest R., “Evidence for Settlements Along the Kinderhook.”
- Ives, Timothy H., “Expressions of Community: Reconstructing Native Identity in Seventeenth Century Central Connecticut Through Land Deed Analysis.”
- Smith, J. Michael, “The Seventeenth Century Sachems of the Wapping Country: Corporate Identity and Interaction in the Hudson Valley.”
- Horecky, Scott P., “Fort Kitchawanc Archaeological Preserve at Croton Point.”
- Dunn, Shirley W., “Indian Ownership in and around the Catskills.”
- Lee, Jennifer, “Historic Indian Clothing.”
- Keegan, Barry, “Algonquian and Iroquois Uses of Plants and Other Materials to Make Fire.”
- MacDougall, Hugh C., “James Fenimore Cooper and the Mohicans.”
- Winchell, Debra, “The Impact of John Van Gelder: Mohican, Husbandman, and Historic Figure.”
- Niemi, Richard, “The Interconnected Lives of Stockbridge Indians Mary (Peters) Doxtator and Peter Pohquonnoppeet.
- Lake, Tom R., “The Divinity of Eagles.”
Signature of John Van Gelder
John Van Gelder's tomahawk, photo by James N. Parrish.