- He belonged to a tribal band.
- His father belonged to the same Native American tribe and gave him land rights.
- He signed a treaty as a member of his tribe.
- A Native woman signed a quit claim deed giving him land.
- His tribe gave him land.
- He married a European woman in a Christian church.
- He was baptized a Christian, but the baptismal record is missing.
- A record of his membership to any Christian church hasn't been found.
- Some of his children were baptized Christian.
- Some of his children attended a mission school.
- He operated a sawmill.
- He deeded land to his European brother-in-law.
- He had a European last name.
The question is: based on the information provided, did this man grow up in a European family? YES or NO response please.
Thank you very much for your help.